Comprehensive Automotive Mobility Solutions Course for Health Professionals (CAMS-Online)
The course is FREE and may be completed online in 3-hours. This introductory level continuing education course contains a range of topics pertaining to personal automotive mobility solutions. It will assist the allied health care practitioner in understanding and advocating for individuals seeking automotive vehicle modification solutions, while also teaching practitioners about the unique process involved in evaluating, selecting and purchasing appropriate automotive options.
For more information – Download our free flyer!
- Better understand automotive mobility resources for your patients with disabilities who want to drive
- 3-hour online CE course focus:
– Mobility Processes
– Mobility Resources
– Driver Assessments
- FREE of charge to attendees
- AOTA, ADED, CCMC pre-approved accredited .3 CEU (3 hours)
- Links to top references and professional resources on adaptive driving resources for your patients
- History of Mobility Companies
- Comprehensive Automotive Mobility Solutions
- Matching Mobility Changes to Mobility Solutions
- Chronic Illnesses and Disabilities That May Require Automotive Mobility Solutions
- Product Demonstration
- Working with Quality Assurance Program (QAP) Accredited Mobility Dealers
- Dealer Locator Learning Activity
- CEU Test and Certificate of Completion (AOTA, ADED, CCMC)
You will provide information on the following page. Your certificate will be available upon completion of the course. Successful completion requires that you view the full course and pass a quiz with 75% correct or more. Course must be taken from a laptop or desktop in desktop mode only. Course will not display on a mobile device, tablet, or laptop in tablet mode. We recommend using Google Chrome on a laptop or desktop with flash player enabled.
Continuing Education Provider: NMEDA
Target Audience: OT, OTA, PT, PTA, Case Managers, ATP, Students and Other Health Professionals
AOTA Classification Code: Category 2 Occupational Therapy Process
Education Level: Introductory