Quality Assurance Program™ Accreditation
- Download the QAP Application Form and Dealer Participation Agreement.
- Fill out the documents and return them to NMEDA, along with manufacturer training certificates (as required), insurance certificate, initial audit fee, NHTSA letter of registration (or Transport Canada Safety Mark) and welding certificate(s) (if applicable).
- Complete and submit your Quality Control Manual (QCM) to NMEDA for approval.
- Upon receipt and acceptance of QCM all application documents, NMEDA will forward them to NMEDA’s third party auditing firm.
- The auditing firm will send you a contract to sign with them for future audits.
- The auditing contract and QC Manual shall be completed and returned within 60 days. The manual must be approved prior to your initial audit.
- The auditing firm will contact you to schedule your initial audit.
- Once the initial audit is complete, NMEDA will review your audit report and you will receive a letter and accreditation certificate upon approval.
- Annual renewal of QAP accreditation (an annual audit) is required to maintain NMEDA membership status.
3327 W. Bearss Avenue
Tampa, Florida 33618
phone (800) 833-0427
fax (813) 962-8970
Send to NMEDA
- NMEDA Dealer Application
- Dealer Participation Agreement
- Manufacturer Training Certificates
- Insurance Certificate
- NHTSA Letter (US)
- Safety Mark (CAN)
- First Year’s Membership Dues
- Quality Control Manual
- Initial Inspection Fees
RADCO (auditing firm)
3220 E. 59th Street
Long Beach, CA 90805
phone (562) 272-7231
fax (562) 529-7513www.radcoinc.com
Send to RADCO
- Audit Contract
- Subsequent Inspection Fees