Take Your Training Further
The following training opportunities are available to professionals in the adaptive automotive industry or to health professionals who would like to learn more about the industry and acquire continuing education credits.
- NMEDA Certified Technician Program
- NMEDA Certified Sales Consultant Program (Members Only Exclusive)
- CAMS-HP 7 Hour CEU Courses for Health Professionals
- CAMS-HP 3 Hour CEU Online Course for Health Professionals
- CAMS-HP 1 Hour CEU Lunch & Learn Courses for Health Professionals
- CWTA 1 or 3 Hour CEU Courses for Health Professionals
- CAMS-ADED 3 Hour CEU Course for Health Professionals
- Dealer Sales Training Online Course
- Electrical Training Online
- Make Inoperative Training Module
- Manufacturer Service School (Braun West) – November 2016
- QAP™ 1-2-3 Online Training Course
- Train the Trainer: CAMS-HP L&L
- Train the Trainer: CWTA L&L
- Train the Trainer: CAMS-ADED
- Trainer Reporting Hub
Visit the Training Calendar
Track Your Progress
Activity Cancellation by the Provider
The Provider (NMEDA) reserves the right to cancel the course due to unforeseen/unavoidable circumstances at any time. Any tuition fees will be refunded in full. However, NMEDA will not be responsible for nonrefundable airline and hotel reservations that a participant incurred due to cancellation of the course. NMEDA reserves the right to change a course date, location or instructor.
With this in mind, we recommend that you include a cancellation clause when booking your flight or hotel reservations, or refrain from making the reservations until 2 weeks prior to the scheduled training.
Activity Cancellation by the Attendee
No refunds or transfers will be issued for course cancellations made by the attendee unless sufficient written notice is given. ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS for any cancellations made within 10 days of the scheduled training.