Advocating Automotive Mobility for Your Clients: Driver Rehabilitation & Automotive Mobility Solutions Course (CAMS-ADED)
NMEDA has developed a new and improved Comprehensive Automotive Mobility Solutions (CAMS) course for NMEDA Dealers to use to connect with Healthcare Professional influencers in your community. Qualified CDRS/OT Trainers for this course are provided by ADED and NMEDA.
What is the CAMS-ADED?
This is a new 3.0 hour live CEU accredited course taught by trained ADED members, hosted/sponsored by NMEDA Dealers. This course will provide the attendee with 3.0 AOTA, ADED and CCMC Contact Hours.
Why did you develop the CAMS-ADED?
This course was designed to bring Healthcare Professionals who influence referrals into your store for a half-day of cost-effective, easy to produce training. It’s meant to be a hybrid of the full day CAMS Regional and the CAMS Lunch & Learn offerings.
What’s in it for NMEDA Dealers?
NMEDA Dealers have the opportunity to host the course at their place of business or at local conferences/events. To find out more contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call NMEDA at (800) 833-0427.
What are the Features & Benefits of the CAMS-ADED?
- Easy to Produce: Features trained, ready to go ADED CDRS instructors located in your region so you and your staff can focus on sharing your products and services with attendees
- Cost Effective: Approximately half the cost of full day CAMS Regional sponsorship and substantially less expensive than a half-day sales call per person
- Excellent Value: You provide free half-day CEU opportunity to healthcare professional influencers in exchange for top of mind awareness when they need to refer patients
- Attractive Accreditations: The course is approved for CEU credit by the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA), Case Manager Certification Commission (CCMC) and ADED’s CHAP
- Convenience: The course can be scheduled as morning or afternoon Lunch & Learn block
- Support: each scheduled course includes a teleconference kick off planning meeting with NMEDA & ADED staff and a free to members turn-key CAMS-ADED Marketing Kit
What’s required to become a Trainer?
- Attending two 1-hour online training components.
- Completing two homework assignments.
Kevin Durban with Performance Mobility understands the
benefits of using the CAMS-HP Course for his business.
How to get started?
For more information or to schedule an exploratory meeting contact Peter Lucas, NMEDA’s Education & Training Director by emailing email@example.com or calling the NMEDA office at 800-833-0427.