Know More, Help More
Forming and maintaining meaningful relationships involves a lot of moving parts. If one part were to fail, because of poor craftsmanship, it causes those bonds to become unstable. The same goes for unregulated accessible vehicle modifications, which can put your patients and clients in real danger.
NMEDA’s Quality Assurance Program™ and their dealers helps ensure mobility vehicle owners have access to the right information about mobility equipment and driving options, which then helps them get back on the road to independence. QAP-accredited NMEDA dealers operate at the highest standards and offer:
- 24-hour emergency roadside services nationwide
- Individual, in-person evaluations and custom vehicle modifications
- Technicians certified for any equipment sold, installed and serviced
- Yearly, third party audits to ensure continued QAP compliance
- Detailed records of all adaptive work