Back to Basics
The NMEDA Dealer Sales Training Course is a basic primer on the Mobility Equipment Industry players, products, medical awareness, and sales best practices. This course is suitable for anyone working in mobility equipment sales, service or support.
Registration and Payment Details
- Once you log in and/or begin the registration process, you will be taken to the My Events page where you will see a list of events you have signed up for in the past, if any. Bypass this list and click on Register for Another Event.
- Select “Dealer Sales Training” from the list of available training courses and events.
- Fill out each piece of information asked in order during registration. It is important that you accurately enter the TRAINEE’S information as the “Attendee”, including their name, individual email, etc.
- Follow the instructions to complete the check out process on the NMEDA Member Portal.
- NMEDA will then send an email to each attendee/trainee registered. This email will contain a unique link they may use to take the online course. This link may be used ONLY by that individual trainee, since it tracks their progress, transmits the information back to your company’s record within our database and provides each trainee with a certificate upon successful completion of the course.
Tutorial Info Sheets
Download and print our 1-page tutorials on how to register and find your current or past NMEDA Online Training Records.
Here’s what happens after a trainee has been registered for the course:
- The trainee will receive an email immediately after registration. This email will contain their unique training link, plus a user ID and password to access the link in the future. This email should be retained for future reference.
- They may log in to their unique training link and “launch” the course. They will begin the course at a “Where do you want to go?” landing page.
- When the trainee finishes the course, they will take the quiz at the end—it’s open book. The quiz must be taken in one session.
- If the trainee needs to come back to the course or to retake the quiz they can follow the same email link and use the “Where do you want to go?” landing page.
- If the trainee passes the quiz, they will automatically be emailed a digital certificate. We will not send a hard copy certificate, but the record will be stored online in our Member Portal.
- Course results, including score and certificate expiration date for each trainee, will be updated in the company’s record within 24 hours after completion.
- If the trainee does not pass the quiz the first time, they may log in and take the quiz again in one session.
Dealer Sales Training Online Course Cost:
NMEDA Members: $50
(READ BEFORE REGISTERING) Click the REGISTER ONLINE link below to begin the registration process. You will be directed to to the NMEDA Member Portal.
NMEDA Members MUST log in to their Member Portal account in order to register for the course.
Non-NMEDA Members may simply register for the course by downloading the registration form.
Current Training Situation:
Dealers: Training is too expensive, too inconvenient, too overlapping / irrelevant, therefore reluctant to participate
Manufacturers: Many require basic level of mobility equipment knowledge for in-house training, but don’t want to create/manage remedial training courses
NMEDA: Training is needed for all to increase the quality of dealer member best practices and expertise across the industry
Benefits from the Dealer Sales Training Course:
Convenience: Trainees will be able to register and study online anytime!
Cost Effective: This course saves on travel Time and lost opportunity costs.
Increased trainee accountability: Online test tracking will ensure that the trainee’s time in the training results in real learning outcomes.
“Industry wide best practices” means that for the first time in this industry, we have an online curriculum that many of the major manufacturers have agreed is essential for mobility dealer staff to learn.
Added Value: Increase your employee relationship building & sales skills